Hey, guys! So I decided that this summer I am going to re-do my bedroom. I designed it when I was 8, and now it just feels sort of blah. I've wanted to do this for a long time, and I finally just decided to go for it! I've hung up a lot of art to make it feel warmer, but I'm positive it will look so much better when I'm done! These are the pictures of my current room, or my "Before" pictures:
Wall #1
Wall #2
Wall #3
Wall #4
(I actually have a nice bedroom view, but you can't really see it)
Here's a bunch of art I have done myself, and some pictures i took with disposable cameras, plus cutouts from a magazine.
I drew that picture of fruit! Apparently I draw very realistic bananas... :D And I love the dreamcatcher I have hanging over my bed!
My aunt painted the painting with the heart, but the rest of the stuff was all done by me.
I have soooooo many magazines! I got them all out to go through them and cut out what I want, and then finally recycle them!
I made this collage a little while ago, so I figured I'd show you guys. You like?
I also made this poster and I really like the message. I want you guys to remember that this applies to you too!
I already re-organized my closet, it was great! What can I say, I'm a Virgo. I stacked up all my fabric by color! Now I just need to fix my sewing machine....
I hope you enjoyed my bedroom tour. Stay tuned as I continue my redo!
Toodles,
M

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!