I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Find a Killer Who Cares
Hey guys, please don't eat me, I know I've been so neglectful!But here I am again! You guys like this photo? Just put it up on flickr, along with some other photos. Check IT!
And here's a little Polyvore love for ya!
This summer's gonna be
Hey guys, guess what!
(I'm dyeing my hair)
Me thinks it shall be streaks of red, orange, and yellow! I'm excited!
TTFN, Tata for now (tigger!),
M
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!
I am a blogger, a small business owner, an artist, a dog-lover, and a lifelong learner. My mission is to feel good and enjoy life and make other people feel good too. I hope you enjoy what I write here, and you can always learn more about me on my "About" page on the tab up top :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!