Sweatshirt- Vintage, Shorts- F21, Socks- Left over from soccer season!
Sooo, you likey? The sweatshirt actually is from the 80's, it belonged to my dad once upon a time. I'm really feeling one shoulder sweatshirts right now, especially cause they're so darn comfortable! I'm so deliciously excited for summer, can't wait for break! And how about you? What are you looking forward to? Madeleine wants to know...
Heehee. Yeah.
Bye!
M

that was a really adorable post your personality is just so cute! im sooo jealous of that sweatshirt it looks really good on you!
ReplyDeletex-casey
I love the wallpaper in your bathroom. Is that weird?
ReplyDeleteI want your bathroom almost as much as I want your sweater! AND I REALLY WANT YOUR SWEATER :O
ReplyDeleteProps to your dad for buying a sunshine yellow sweatshirt. My dad wouldn't be caught in one of them, sadly :(
You're so gorgeous, doll. Great to see you back! x
Thanks guys!
ReplyDeletenice post, keep blogging... have a happy week...
ReplyDeletei love this look, the sweater is so retro :)
ReplyDeleteXO, ARANXA