I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey, guys! So, I was on holiday for a while, which was absolutely fantastic, by the way, and now I'm back to blog in the New Year! I wrote an absolutely sensational list of New Year's resolutions, which I love doing! And one of my resolutions was to improve this here blog. I haven't been posting as often as I'd like, and more often than not, what I do post is rather dull. If you guys have any suggestions as to what exactly I should post here, please tell me! I'll be doing more outfit posts soon, so that's a plus. I also resolved to move in a more definite style direction this year. I'm thinking more feminine and incorporating more textures, especially velvet! However, I like other looks too, so I'm a bit confused! But the first step on this track is to get inspired, so, without further ado, here are the pictures that will be inspiring me as I get dressed in the morning. A few, anyway:



Can't resist some Gossip Girl duds!


All images via tumblr, except Gossip Girl ones, which are from iCiNG
Also, I'd really like to emulate Jane Aldridge's style a bit, although not to copy, as I really wouldn't wear anything quite as out there as she does anyway. Here Are some of my favorite outfits of hers:




Also, I really love The Stylish Wanderer's style.




Aside from this lovely inspiration treasure trove/ visual feast, I am currently working on some sets that will coordinate with my desired style "direction" in which I hope to move in.
 Well, thanks, toodles!
M

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!