I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, December 21, 2009

SweaterFEST

Well, hello there! As you may have guessed from the title, today's post is about, yep, sweaters! I lurv me some sweaters in the winter. I don't mean those yucky "kitschy"  Christmas ones with the giant fuzzy teddy bears on the front with real fur on the tummy. Ick. Um, no, I'm talking about a nice cozy one that goes with everything else in your closet, fits you flatteringly, and is super soft. I count myself lucky to own a number of these types of sweaters, but a girl can never have too many! Here are some lovely specimens I've been lusting after:

 All via Net-a-porter.com
So, whatcha think? The thing about a perfect sweater is that it can take any form. It can be oversized or cable knit or v-neck or a cardigan. But you know its the perfect sweater when you can wear it with almost anything. My favorite type of sweater is a cardigan, but I like pull-overs too. I like to wear mine over leggings with chunky heels or my lace-up boots if they're long, or put one over a dress to make it into a skirt if it's short. I like the way these girls wear their sweater too:






All via lookbook.nu


Alright, that's all I have to say today. Carry on, ladies!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!