I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Oh Marie
Ohhh, hiy there! Heheh, polyvore set:
So, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GUYS!
Heys, so I finally saw Marie Antoinette! It was fantastic (and made me really hungry for cake). I'm totally going to do an outfit inspired by it soon!
I am a blogger, a small business owner, an artist, a dog-lover, and a lifelong learner. My mission is to feel good and enjoy life and make other people feel good too. I hope you enjoy what I write here, and you can always learn more about me on my "About" page on the tab up top :)
I loved that movie! Great post.
ReplyDelete