Hey everybody, how's your week going? I got off school today, yay, I'm so excited! Tomorrow is gonna rock because I basically don't have anything need to do. Recently, there's been a lot of:
-Watching classic Disney movies
-Eating Lucky Charms (which frickin fell from heaven, they are delish!)
- Pondering shades of lipstick
-Etsy browsing madness!
Yeah. I got it like that. So, what do you guys think of the paintings? They're by Danny Roberts from Igor+Andre and I thought I'd include them today because they are really cool.

In this one she could either be sneezing or standing in front of a fan, but I think the hair looks really cool. I actually plan on drawing something like this soon!

Yay, Juliet! Who doesn't love a good picture of this girl! It's funny, three of my favorite songs have some kind of reference to her in them. Creepy.
So, guess what? I'M WEARING SHORTS IN NOVEMBER, THAT'S WHAT!
I really like this outfit, especially the awesome boots! I actually stole them and the sweater from my mom, and the shirt was my dad's biking shirt, but I wear it because it looks like something from American Apparel. Oh, and the shorts are from Papaya.
Hope you all have a lovely time til my next post!
Cheers,
M

I love this..the sweater is perfect!
ReplyDeleteYAY! she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :)
ReplyDeletebut your much better than a serial killer, lol!
i am in LOVE with those pictures, all of them.
the painting is just WOAH, its now my desktop background. and that shot of you, just makes me go all 'gaga' and my eyes pop outta my head. dayumm, your so purrdy girlie :)
and just guessing, knowing your taste in music, one of those songs might be my third all time favorite song, Check Yes, Juliet, by We the Kings? SOOOOO GOOOOOOD :)
what are the other two?
much love babes xx