I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Know, I Know, I Know I Don't

Hey guys! So November is setting in, my how time does fly. It seems like it was June yesterday. As the cold weather finally sets in here, I am tempted to go on a shopping spree. I do have $50 from my parents that I'm not allowed to put in my bank account, I have to spend it (does that sounds spoiled or what?!). Maybe I should do that, since $50 is worth like a good chunk of my wardrobe at Forever 21. Here's what I think I might buy:
Flowy! Oooooo!
Channeling a little MJ here!
I sure could use some new skirts, I wear my white one almost all the time!
Oh yeah, and this is my 50th post, so I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank my lovely followers! All of you are great girls, awesome bloggers, interesting people, and just great to know! I luv you guys!
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!