So here's the interview with Lisa, as promised! Yes she's a real teenager, and she rocks!
blazer- vintage, t-shirt- forever 21, shorts-papaya, boots- vintage
dress- macy's, boots- flea market, tights- target
blazer- DKNY, shirt- vintage, shorts- papaya, tights- target, black converse
jacket- flea market, necklace- vintage, top, skirt- forever 21, boots- flea market, tights- target
Currently:Eating: Trader Joe's Mango Sorbet, PIZZA, chocolate milk, and lettuce (what?!)
Just Bought: A pair of second hand two buck riding boots that I love! (In the last photo)
Wearing (Beauty): Covergirl Wetslicks in Guava
Wearing (clothes): I've been trying not to re-wear outfits, but I like my riding boots and my gray and my black skinny jeans.
Listening to: Right now I'm into oldies, but I like.... all the songs on Glee! Mostly oldies though. There Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Stand by Me, and Beat It are the best!
Watching: Glee, So You Think You Can Dance, Titanic, and Hercules
Best thing that happened last week: I started singing a new Italian song for voice lessons and I can't wait to perform it in December!
Essential: Contacts and toothpaste. (Interesting...)
M: So, What inspires your style?
L: All of the gorgeous dresses I see around, and people I notice wearing something interesting, and whatever I find at flea markets. Wear the unexpected. I get inspiration from 17 Magazine, for cheap, and I like seeing all the classic looks in movies.
M: Do you do anything to gather and condense your inspiration?
L: Well, I keep my old Teen Vogues. I'll look in them and then look in my closet and then I'll find something that might look similar and say "I'm going to wear this this week."
M: What would you define your style as?
L: The good combination of girly and classic, with maybe a tiny rebel streak. I like leather jackets.
M: Which one of the outfits was your favorite?
L: That white dress with the blue flowers on it in the second picture. You should wear it to Coronation!
M: What's your favorite store to shop at and why?
L: Forever 21, because they have a lot of different clothes in a lot of different colors, and I like color. Plus it's cheap!
M: How do you feel about Hollister and Abercrombie?
L: I think they have some cute clothes, but they're way overpriced and overrated, for anorexic billionaires who like to spend money.
M: What is your best advice for people trying to find their style?
L:Get some store recomendations from people, and then go into those stores and try on even the most random piece of clothing, because it might look good.
M: How are you so bold and confident with your style?
L: I love attention, and I figure, why not just be yourself through your clothes, and I don't like dressing like every one else because then you just blend in.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!