I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Alright, looks like I accidentally sort of lied. I'm not gone forever. I finally figured out was wrong and now I've fixed it! So, in celebration, here's one of my regrettably rare rare outfit posts! I sort of fail at posing in these, but here ya go!

you might notice that for once I put actual effort into my hair and straightened it today!
vest, skirt, shirt- F21, socks- target, boots- flea market
Coming up, I'm doing an interview and a big shoot with my friend Lisa, the most stylish person I know. She thankfully doesn't dress like all the Hollister-Abercrombie clones around here.
So, how've you all been ladies? Lovely to be back!
Cheery love,
M
P.S. Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my (fake) goodbye posts! You guys make me feel loved, and I luv ya too!

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG AMAZE, your back!
    i totally feel happy now, thank you so much for keeping it up. im glad you found out what the problem was, or i might have gotten a tad bit sad without your posts.
    oh, and that outfit is just SO cute! great job with that.
    ...and you should straighten your hair every once and a while, too. it looks lovely.
    but i like is wavy, too.
    anyway,
    great to have you back :D
    *is totally happy now*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you're back. :]
    i love the skirt you're wearing in these pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!