I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Dare You

Hey guys! Here's another little outfit post. Did anyone read the interview? Maybe it's boring, or cliche' but hey, we tried!
Gotta love this jacket, it's leopard print!
I'm also completely in love with these SHOES!
And I straightened my hair again today!
Jacket- Nordstrom Rack, Tank- Forever 21, Jeans- Macy's, Heels- Franco Sarto
So, how are you ladies getting along? It isn't too cold here at the moment, so I can still flaunt summer stuff. I'm absolutely looking forward to wearing knit stuff this winter, especially scarves. I had a dance this weekend, maybe I'll post a picture of my dress (it was gorgeous!).
Luv ya!
M

3 comments:

  1. I have given you an award! Check it Out!

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're lucky it's not too cold where you are yet. i'm freeezing my toes off already >.<

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!