I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey Derr

Hiy. So um, I'm back. Sorry for abandoning you guys. I started high school. That place is freakin HUGE. And I'm a freshman. In it. Meh. But it's really not that bad. Except now there's 500 people in my grade, as opposed to the regular 44 I used to have. WOW. Okay, so anyways, today's post does not really have a theme, just some  inspirational bits and bobs and things because I gotta get back into the swing of things (yay, rhyming!). So, here it all is:
Best list ever made. Serious.
Who else loves this outfit as much as I do? I swear, I am going to start a fan club for this outfit! And NOT because of the black blazer, though that is quite the trend for fall, but because of he awesome short which are shorter than the hem of the blazer and I know that sounds slutty but it just looks awesome!


Aren't these jewellry things so gorgeous? They look like little pieces of candy. I found them on Dolce Beada, and I REALLY  want to buy some of the heart earrings! All the other jewellry was so pretty too, but I have, like no earrings so I want to get some.
Well, looks like that's it, so Goodnight all you dancers!
M

4 comments:

  1. ohh Anne's outfit really is lovely. The tailoring is ace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.... (i ran out of good words. my vocabulary stinks.)

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! i hope you had a good couple of first days at your high school! i remeber how nervouse i was on my first day i cant imagine how nervouse i would be if i had to start school with 500 ppl! i love anne hatheway's outfit aswell especially the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks so much you guys it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!