I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Very. Last. Week.

Oh my gosh, you guys. This is my last week of summer. HELP MEEEE! Jeez I can't beleive I'm starting high school. Aaahh! I wish I could be five again! On the bright side, this week is full of parties and shopping and stuff, so yay! But since I start school soon, i won't be posting quite as often once the homework starts up (ick). I grabbed my Mom's old maxi skirt and shot a few pix:

Ha I look huge.


Wearing vintage skirt as a dress, thrifted belt, and vintage Frye cowboy boots

1 comment:

  1. the girly dress with the cowboy boots is awwwsome!

    btw cute dog.

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!