Hey Followers! ( I LOVE YOU GUYS!) Sorry for the infrequent posting, I'm still trying to adapt to being a high schooler. Ohh goodness... So, has anyone read any good september issues lately? I read InStyle, and I'll do a review son, but I haven't had the chance to read Vogue. If anyone has, could you please tell me about it? Ya? Na? Here a
re some polyvore sets, which explain the title. I'm really liking red and black for fall, as well flat leather boots. I really want a pair of those! I did a photoshoot with lisa, and I will be posting it sometime soon, when my camera stops acting bum. So how have yo
u all been? I would love it if you would answer this too: What is your favorite piece for fall? I love hearing other people's favorites, it's very inspiring.

Oh yeah, and I'm also pining for a bottle green dress at the moment. Well, night all, don't for get to answer my questions!
Seriously, answer them.
Toodles!
M



oh, my gee. i NEED that green dress :) *drools*
ReplyDeletegood to see you posting again. i was beginning to think you had died! D:
as for fall fashion goes, it's about to be spring where i am currently living, and i am totally pining for little brown dresses, floral prints, and cute vintage cardigans.
but if it were fall here, i'd be going for some orange and brown, just because those two colours together make me smile :)
OH! and no matter what, i want a tutu. i could wear them with anything.
ps. www.frankie.com.au
the current issue is tops, but i dont think you can get it in the states. *sadface*
much love xoxo