I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog Of the Week!

Hey guys! So since I missed posting Wednesday, I'm doing Blog of The Week today. This week's blog is.... 
Elizabeth's blog is pretty much just one big fat collection of awesome, and her posts are always so inspiring and beautiful! So check it out if you can, you will not be sorry.
Also, while we're on the subject of blogs, I just wanted to share one that always inspires me. A lot of times I'll be thinking what to post and I'll go to this blog and come back with great ideas. So, here it is! The Clothes Horse!
I went to the library recently, and I came Back with this book Alligators, Old Mink,
 and New Money written by this lady who owns a vintage clothing shop. The whole book is really
 inspiring, and I love it because it combines two of my favorite things: clothes and money! So if you like, look this book up. I'm still trying to get a copy for my permanent collection on Swaptree because I'm too cheap to buy it. 
So here are some of the promised photos, including a shot of my new bangs! 
Oh my goodness, she got bangs ohhhhhh!!!!! Whaddya guys think of 'em? Puke ugly? Or pretty?
Wearing a vintage hat, Guess tank top, Forever 21 dress, and Nine West booties.

7 comments:

  1. i just wanted to say that my computer broke down for a whole week and pretty much all i could think of was how much posts i was missing from your blog! so i hope that brightens your day!
    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, gosh that stinks! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bangs look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!