I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Back!

From Florida, that is. It was VERY HOT. Take my advice and avoid going there unless you must in the summer. I did have a very good time though. So anyway, I know I've been promising that I'll post new outfits and things, plus a picture of my bangs, and I swear I'll get on that. I just haven't had the time until now. Unfortunately no pictures in this post, my computer's being a butt. I went to a party and had much fun! It was a surprise party for this girl in our class who's gonna be going to a different high school than the rest of us. We have a tiny class, so taking away one person makes a serious dent. Oh, and by the way, is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of blogger girls are quitting? Sophie from Glitterpills deleted her blog, and Molly from Stupendous Stylista went to Tumblr, and there was someone else but I forget who. 
   Okay so basically, here's the roundup: I'm back from Florida, I will be posting lots more pictures from now on (including a really great shoot I'm planning!), and bloggers seem to be dropping like flies.
Well, That's All, Folks!
M

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!