I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday is my Funday!

Yay oh my gosh I am mentally freaking out because guessssss what?! I put the look below on Weardrobe the other day and they posted it on their Tumblr! Wow, when I say it here it doesn't seem like a very big deal but it feels SO AWESOME! So, what are you lovelies up to today? I'm off to the theater to catch a matinee, and then I'm crashing at my friend's place. I've come up with another item to add to the want list: Pencil skirts! I've always admired them, but sadly never owned one, and I'm not even sure if I could pull one off, and where I would wear one to if I could. The phrase "All dressed up and nowhere to go." comes to mind. Anyways, I better be flouncing off now, so see ya! M
Top J.Crew, Dress (worn as a skirt) thrifted, slip and tutu (underneath dress) thrifted, flats American Eagle

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    no way!
    is it good?
    and don't worry, i LOVE fangirling.
    lol your funny :P
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!