I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Little Leather Jacket

Hey hey! Today it has been unbelievably hot, and I am yearning for cold weather again! Especially with all the cute new fall trends coming out! Anyways, one of you guys asked how I got my header to be the way it is. Well, I made it on polyvore, this awesome online collaging site, which I highly recommend! So today I'm going to ramble about my new obsession: Leather jackets! (seeeee why I miss the cold weather now?) I just love the rebellious look it gives any outfit, and whenever I see one I start singing a Ramones song in my head. I really like the way Taylor Momsen paired hers with a cute feminine dress, and how its all cropped, but I think that one would look just as cute with converse, skinnies, and a tank on a casual day. I'm driving myself nuts. The more I think of all the possible outfits the more I want one! If anyone would recommend where to get a cute one, let me know!
Well, that's all for now, folks!
M

2 comments:

  1. thanks for informing me about polyvore i will definetly be visiting their site!!
    thnx thnx!!
    casey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!