I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Musicality Speciality

Hey, Monday! So, I just realized that though I have an exstensive collection of music (on my pandora, my iPod is broken, sad faaaacce) I haven't said anything on here about music, so here's a little taste of my summer soundtrack:

1) Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings(best band EVER. If you have not heard of them, check them out!)

2) Ant Music- Adam and the Ants (little bit of 80's for ya there)

3) This is For Real- Motion City Soundtrack

4) Our Time Now- Plain White T's

5) Beat It- Fall Out Boy ( you all probably hate me now for promoting an MJ remake when he just died, but, um too bad! The song is good!)

So there ya go! I think music really counts as a part of a person' style, don't you? I know it does for me! And I'm always open to new stuff, so if you guys wanna list some of your favorite songs for me, go ahead!
Also, what about books? Would they fall under style sort of, would they be relevant? Because I went to the library today, and I found some great books. Whenever I go to the library it seems like I always come back refreshed and inspired. And I always spend twice as much time in the non-fiction section as I do in the fiction section. The way I sometimes see it, I more enjoy learning how to do interesting things from reading rather than reading about a character doing interesting things. 
Sorry guys, no pictures today because my computer is being  a hater!
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I do like FOB Beat it version. And as of Plain Wait T's I didn't liked them that much, but now I love them, just because of their song 1234, hear it, is great. As of my favorite band, that will be PIXIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, thanks! I will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. paramore, ftw hon
    and i actually think the fob version is better than the MF version, and i ADORED his music when he was...well, you know. able to still make it. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!