I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ohhhh Goodness...

Hey! Got a haircut today. Will have pictures up sooooon, then you will tell me what you all think pleases? I really don't know WHAT I think of it. Confused, much? Anywaysss, I went to a flea market and got a bunch of Disney Classics for cheap, including Pocahontas and Alice in Wonderland (which is a sorta creepy movie. That caterpillar is soooo on something). Me and my LISA watched Pocahontas together and made fun of/ lusted after her perfect hair which is always blowing around and obsessed over Thomas, who has red hair and reminds me of a mouse! John Smith totally pales in comparison to Thomas's awesomeness.
 Thomas being awesome/ yelling at John Smith to get down there/ being awesome
 I found paintings of awesomeness by Jennifer Sanchez: 

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!