This girl has got it goin' on! Not only does she have killer music taste and awesome clothes, her posts always manage to crack me up! Her blog is great! Seriously, check it out. Now.
Also, have any of you guys read Ender's Game? Does it suck? Is it good? Cuz I have to read it for my English class (yuk).

Yes. Win.

Both images via My Tumblr
I cannot wait to see this movie. Oh my gosh. When I was little this was like one of my favorite books!
Cheers,
M

1. thanks so much! it means a lot, your blog makes me crack up, too :)
ReplyDelete2. OMG WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE!!!!!! that is like my all time favorite children's book! i cannot wait for the movie, either.
3. have fun in flo rida. hey guess what, i had no idea that there was a connection between his name, and the state. i'm such a spack. :)