I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, July 24, 2009

James Roper= Genius!

Hey! So I realized that I haven't done an art post in a while, but I found this new artist, James Roper, whose work is fantastic! Here are some of my favorites:

all images via James Roper's website
Well, I'll be seein' ya!
M

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, yay! that is soooo good!
    i think he is a genius now, too!
    thanks for posting this, it's totally cool :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and ps. i went out and watched harry potter today.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG it was sooo good. better than the fifth movie, even.
    and i know i probably shouldn't, but i love Bellatrix. and Luna Lovegood. and Ron. sigh.
    there. now we are even in our fan girling. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!