I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog of the Week!

Aight, so Wednesday is officially Blog of the Week Day, for all the great blogs out there that are going somewhat unnoticed. Today's Blog of the Week isssss (drumroll please!) :
Dana has a pretty cool thing going on over their, so I suggest you check it out!
Also, I have tumbling crazily for the past hour or so, so check it here!
Sorry for the lack of words or photos or anything interesting or inspiring, I will have new pictures up soon! 
Till the morrow,
M

2 comments:

  1. I think this is really great that you do this every wednesday!... ya know my blog goes unotiticed... wink, wink, nudge nudge! haha jk

    btw i was wondering how you got your header to look like that? i would love it if you could stop by my blog and tell me thnx!

    love, casey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I'll check her blog out!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!