I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy (late) 4th!

Here's what I chillaxed in for the 4th of July. I hung out at home mostly, but yesterday I went to see Transformers 2 with MARY! Awesome movie. See it. Now. We explored an abandoned shack at her house. Awesome. Lots of old bottles, appliances, and rotting wood was involved.

The romper I'm wearing here was actually a long sleeved jumpsuit but i cut off the legs and sleeves and made it more awesome. And yeah, I'm holding a hula hoop on my arm there. Hula hooping rocks!

Romper Vintage, tank papaya, converse

. American Apparel Figure Skater Dress <3!>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!