I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pop Culture Meltdown!

Really, Rolling Stone? The Jonas Brothers?! Come on! How could you put these people on the cover?! What is the world coming to?! I am in shock here.

Anyway, on a slightly brighter note... I, I want it. I, I, I want it. Guess who just watched High school musical 3? Yeah uh that would be moi. The entire film is one big cheese fest! But I am so jealous of how well they can dance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!