I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Skies. And balloons!

Hope everyone had a fantabulous Tuesday! Me and Liv had a garage sale today, with our profit totaling $8. Well, that's what you get when you live IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! Anyway, the photos below greatly inspired my erratic little mind. They're all so summery and sweet!
I especially love this picture. The balloons sort of look like candy!
photos via polyvore








All these photos resulted in the outfit here. These shots actually remind me a lot of the photos they were based off of, which I suppose is a good thing!
Dress vintage, tank forever 21, belt vintage


PERFECTION
Young Kyooyoo, The Company of People

I love these colors on the balloons here.



Ahh I love to dance!

This sky here is so pretty.

images via polyvore
Sincerely and whatnot (great word, whatnot),
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!