I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week One: "What Would You Do If You Only Had A Week Left To Live?"

So, remember my post about the question "What Would You Do If You Only Had A Week Left To Live?" from last week? 
Well this is the first official week of my challenge! 
Here we have my list of things I would do in my last week, and this week the challenge I am taking on is: 
Bury the 5th Treasure in my Chain
I have been slowly burying the treasures for the past two years, so with one left to go, I would want it to be done before I die. So far I have buried: 1. A necklace 2. A shell 3. Childhood in a jar 4. A string of pearls. And now I need to decide what will be the 5th one. You'll hear from me later this week on what decision i reached!
Love, 
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!