I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, August 29, 2011

To Live and Be Free

This summer I went to Alaska for a month, and everywhere we went and everything we saw, it was like "This is so beautiful, how does this exist!?!" and now suddenly I'm in a "Gah! I love nature" mode and I'm really hyped up on it. I guess it's just nostalgia. The weather this time is so beautiful, especially at the ocean. It makes me feel peaceful. 



Sigh. 
I love this feeling. 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!