I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bite the Bullet

Anybody remember these old jeans I got at a thrift store last summer? Probably not.
Well, I remade them for my costume in our movie. 
Before
 After:
I think I like the second one better, don't you?
Basically what I did was I re-sewed the inside seam on the bottom to make them skinny, and then ripped them up with a seam ripper, plus cut a few extra holes with scissors, threw them in the wash, and there we go. The picture was taken by my friend during filming for a fight scene. That is not a real gun! But, as you can probably imagine from my costume, it was a fun part to play. 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!