At this time I'd like to introduce you to Madeline (yes, we have the same name, no, it's not spelled the same). She's a regular teenager in most aspects, but her style stands out in the crowd for sure. Because of that and the fact that I love her to death, I thought she deserved a litle feature here. That's also her up in my header, and the other pictures from that shoot are coming soon!
Some of the clothes you see her in are mine, some are hers, so if you see some of these again, just know that I didn't steal from her ;)
Sweater, shorts- f21 ring,brooch-vintage necklace-made by me
shorts-f21, watch-target, necklace-vintage, top and keds-hers
top, skirt-f21, watch-target, ring, pearls, cat brooch-vintage
sunglasses, vest, dress-vintage, giraffe brooch-hers
MK: How would you describe your style?
MS:My style...yes...my personal style is chic and classic with a twist and taste of modern edge. I like to add my own personal touch. I love vintage clothes and jewelry, high-waisted shorts and brooches. I love to mix and clash patttersn and colors that one wouldn't usually wouldn't see. I love bold risks, wedges/being tall, red lipstick....I wouldn't place my personal style in one category. I don't like to stick to just one type of style. From bohemian to preppy chic to grunge, I like it all.
MS: I get inspiration from everyday people, what I see in wilderness, window shopping, and catalogs. Maybe not even clothes but a garden setup or the design of a room. From art to just, classic vintage styles. I like to modernize vintage.
MK: What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe right now?
MS: My favorite piece would have to be my black high-waisted shorts.
MK: Where do you shop?
MS: I shop at thrift stores, Forever 21, and small shops, and Target. I don't really like many places in the mall.
MS: My only advice would be to just--cliche, I know--dress how you want to represemt yourself, whatever you want ot wear, work it. Portray who you are through your clothing. Dress how you want to make your impression on others, on the world.
MK:What are your interests besides fashion?
MS: Art, painting and drawing, you know. Exercise, makeup and beauty, music, of course, singing, acting, and dancing. And, of course, being with friends and the people I love.
MK: What do you want to be when you grow up?
MS: I wanna be, a fashion stylist, singer/songwriter, and actress.
Currently:
Wearing: Pink and white striped tube top, and NP Set shimmer kit
Eating: Cantaloupe
Drinking: Water
Well, there you go. If you couldn't tell from the pictures, Madeline is kind of the pretty-sassy-blond type.
She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe.
Love,
M

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!