I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Voracious

 Hey everybody. Happy Saturday! It's very gray out considering its mid-May.
Anyways, to enlighten you to the nature of my changes, I thought I'd show you some of my more recent Polyvore sets:



I've moved away from the "flowers, daisy crowns, and white dresses" era and instead veered toward a "black nail polish and neon friendship bracelets" direction. I often find myself listening to MGMT and Ratatat and just appreciating the trippiness of it. I own two pairs of red shorts and I wear them with black riding boots. I'm so different from what I thought I was before, but in most ways I haven't really changed. 
Yep. Also, I have a nickname. Since one of the other director's names is Madeline, and we both pronounce it the same way, the rest of the cast and the crew has nicknamed her Cookie and me Cherry. Which I guess is fitting since my costume includes a t-shirt that says Cherry Coke on it. 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!