I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'll Leave You Behind

Hello everybody. I realize I haven't posted in forever, I'm so sorry. 
I've just been changing so much that I just don't know what to put on here anymore.
I still like flowers and pretty stuff but I like black too. So I don't know what to say. 
So please enjoy some flora while I figure myself out. 






 Also, I've been super busy with Movie Making Club and stuff. I've had filming all this week and all next week. My character's a badass so it's fun to play. It's soo mucch work!!!!
But I love it. 
Ta ta for now,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!