I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

This is How it Works

I made an inspiration board today. I've been feeling like I need a little something fresh lately. So maybe this will do the trick! I went for a sunny but slightly rebellious vibe, and I think I got it. 
I've recently developed a thing for white clothes, hence all the white. I just looks so serene and pretty! 
Do you like?



I'm going to hang it up so I can look at it when I'm deciding what to wear. Yay!

 Also, I made this recently, I just like the look of it:

And yesterday I saw Tangled! It was really good!
I'm pretty sure my face looked like that the whole time. 
Love and paper scraps,
M

1 comment:

  1. yes, Tangled! loved that movie tOo...♥
    and aWw! you have a cute blog, dear! :)
    the inspiration board is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!