I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fernwood

I have some beautiful pictures to share today. I only wish I'd had my good camera. Instead I just had my nubby one. Oh well. 
I went camping in Fernwood with a big group a little while ago, so I thought I'd show some pictures. Need I explain the place is beatiful?

I want to go back right now!
Love, ivy, and apples!
M

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for the comment on my blog!

    I really like your blog, it's very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!