Hey everybody! I'm extremely excited for Valentine's Day on Monday! What are you going to do? I have some ideas:
(all photos via tumblr)
1. Tell everyone who deserves it how much you love them.
Whether you use conversation hearts or not, it's still a good idea!
2. Hang out with that someone special.
Perfect opportunity for some quality time. Alternatively, you could hang out with friends all day, which would be just as much fun!
(I love this drawing, it's so cute!)
3. Get dressed up.
Even if you aren't going anywhere, you'll still look awesome. So take the time to do your hair, put on a little makeup, and wear your favorite outfit. The girl in the mirror deserves it.
4. Eat your yummies!
Make sure you satisfy your sweet-tooth. Even better, bake something yourself and share it! Red velvet cupcakes, anyone?
5. Get flowers.
They look and smell so pretty, and even if they're only for yourself, they're more than worth it!
6. Have a photoshoot with your friends.
You might get some cool pictures that you like. You can print them and then hang them up in your room so you'll always remember!
7. Spend some time with animals.
I am a total dog person, so naturally I would go to the park with my dog. Even if you don't have pets, go find someone else's! Animals are really cute (obviously), and they are also affectionate. Perfect on Valentine's Day!
8. Do something you love.
Whether this is surfing or baking or dancing in your underwear, make a little time to do something you really enjoy.
9. Leave loving post-its in public.
It can make someone's day when they read a special message, and it's gratifying to know you're making others feel good.
10. Remember this.
Love and paper hearts,
M











This is a really good post. I needed this today :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day!
Oh and I added your blog to the list of blogs that inspire me on my blog. Please consider adding a link to my blog on yours too.
-Taylor
This is utterly beautiful, my darling.
ReplyDeleteI just adore you.
Honestly.
Yours,
Norah xx
I know I am a little late to comment but this is a great list! Cute blog, I am a follower :)
ReplyDelete