I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Makes You So Special?

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! I'm sorry I was gone so long, my internet connection crashed. But now I am back on. This post is dedicated to things that helped inspire Animal Girl in addition to my own stuff.
Enjoy!


via Polyvore



via Tumblr

How is everybody's January so far? I'd love to hear about it!
Love,
M

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these really are great! Embrace the hell out of everything, that is something I am going to aim to do from now on. I'll make it my somewhat mantra and attempt to use it to convince myself that everything is just fine-which will help me significantly. Thank you, love.

    My January is very lazy and ever so boring. I'm on Summer break right now and I start my senior year in two weeks and I wanted to do so much this Summer, but I'm very isolated and I don't have anybody around or anyway of getting around so I'm trapped quite a lot. I'm happy, I just desperately long to leave.

    To quote one of my favorite artists, Alex Gaskarth, I suppose I just want to break out, break out and escape through the windows, head for the car and never look back. Singing, singing-break out, break out-our time is coming, I've got these big city dreams.

    Hope you're more than well. I hope everything is perfect. I really do, love. You're always so encouraging and genuine and I can never thank you enough because your words are one of the few that honestly do impact me.

    Yours,
    Norah x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!