Hey guys! Today I would like to shed some light on a trend I'm currently loving: braids! I've never been the expert braider of the bunch, but I always managed. Recently though, fishtail braids are popping up more and more, and I've become interested. Braids of all sorts are very pretty, and I've been looking for more ways to wear my hair, as it's literally two feet long now, if not more. So here's a little inspiration.
Beautiful, no? I love how they look so tousled and effortless and simple. I recently learned how to do a fishtail braid from this helpful video, though I've yet to complete one in my hair, since like I said, it is LONG, and I've got the attention span of a squirrel. Hopefully I will manage to do it yet!
Happy braiding!
Love and plaits,
M








ohmygosh *dies* i've been obsessed with braiding my hair lately. it's the only way i've worn it for weeks! we have so much in common o.0
ReplyDeletei'm definitely going to check out that video, i've been dying to try a fishtail braid ♥
i wish i knew how to braid my hair like in the 3rd and 5th picture! i definitely want to learn for the spring time!
ReplyDeletekasey