I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Something

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing some collages I did for Photography class earlier in the semester. I really like the way the first one turned out, but I'm so-so on the second. What do you think?



The big blue eye at the top is mine, and the big green one at the bottom is my sister's.


I drew this. I am really proud of this drawing, because while it's not the most realistic thing I've done, its is still pretty and has some depth, which I've been trying to work one. One of my classmates told me it was beautiful. I was happy!
I have a friend who has really pretty blue eyes and then he has brown in the middle of one of them, so I kind of drew the female version, I guess.



So what did you think? I was pretty impressed by myself, although I think I've made some better wor since then. 
Do you like to collage? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Love and blossoms,
M

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! Perhaps it is my attraction to eyes before anything else about one's appearance, but the second one is wonderful. And your drawing is just divine. You are such a talented and artistic girl, my dear.
    (and you and your sister have such beautiful eyes, along with everything else!)

    Oh, honey, thank you for your words once again. You are so kind, so caring. Your constant support gives me so much strength and hope. It sounds silly, but I have come to count on your words and wisdom in many cases.

    Love,
    Your friend Norah xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!