I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chris Craymer, I Love You

Hi everybody, how've you all been? I'm just dandy, and I realize /i haven't done a post fro an artist or something in a while so here's one. I'm newly obsessed with Chris Craymer's photography, it is completely fabulous, but her, see for yourself:
This picture makes me hungry.

Well, toodles!
M

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit in the post below..with the leopard jacket. Perfect. xo ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRL!
    i tagged you in my latest 'i love' post.
    check it out, you know where ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!