I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well I Been All Over The World...


Hey, so I just discovered the amazing style of *Alexa Chung*! She is definitely a new style icon for me!



via flickr
Yay! So lovely! Also, while I'm on the subject of style icons, I mentioned Sea of Shoes earlier, and I am absolutely in love with Jane Aldridge's style!
via Sea of Shoes
Her outfits are like works of art. The one thing that gets me though is that she obviously spends a huge amount of money on clothes. Not that that's a bad thing, and i admire designer clothing as well, but I enjoy finding something in our attic or in a friend's closet or thrift shop that reminds me of a collection than, ya know, actually buying the designer stuff. But, hey that's just me, I'm weird like that. Alright, done with the monologue.
So has anyone else been noticing that cropped and jean jackets are coming back? I saw a bunch of them the other day, and I don't know how well I like the jean jackets, since the phrase "jean jacket" reminds me of the super baggy, frumpy one my mom always used to wear. Maybe the only ones who can rock this trend are those who haven't had their eyes marred by their mother's strange attire. Well, I'm off!
Cheers,
M

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!