I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Le Bible

Lookbook.nu inspirations:
Aha! Here's someone who looks good in a jean jacket! Lover her tights too!
I'm kinda loving the sweater as a dress thing today
Gotta love those tights, and the boots!
Oh goodness, LOVE. This outfit is awesome, although rater summery for right now, at least in my opinion. I wish I had her hair!
So today I thought I would share some of the pages of my style book or, as I like to call it, My Little Style Bible! Basically it's a collection of all images from fashion magazines that include looks I love or inspire me in some way. I DID NOT rip this off from Sea of Shoes, although I saw that they do something similar. Great minds think alike! Some of the pictures are a little blurred, sorry guys, I don't have a scanner.
I went through a stage where all I wanted was a pair of towering, candy apple red heels, Never got any though. Sad faaace.
Here we exhibit my obsessive love of all poufy and high-waisted skirts!
This page looks cool because I sorta put together an outfit.
I absolutely love this page, it's got the best colors!

So, you like? I'm so glad it's finally beginning to get cold here, so I can show off my great fall stuff! I'm so in love with knit stuff at the moment, it's fast becoming an obsession. Also, I really want some long necklaces, and some Dolce Beada earrings!
Well, it's past my bedtime (hey, I'm thirteen, give me a break! just kiddin') so I best be off!
Goodnight Lovelies!
M


2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration post!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving your book, it's totally sweet :)
    mine is just this huge box filled with pictures that i will one day, put into a book, and bind it together :)
    nice post
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!