I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, July 10, 2009

I Want!

Found some enticing objects at Forever 21 ! :

It kind of looks like two floral print fabrics mated while having seizures and this was their baby. Yay!
I can't decide whether I like this or not.
I'm obsessed with dainty chain necklaces like this!
Whoa. Bright, pretty colors!



I love the ruffles at the bottom. Are not the cute?
Buh-bye!
M

6 comments:

  1. shame on you for making me want to spend all my money on all those cute skirts! haha love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee yeah I won't be surprised if I'm broke before next Friday! And thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that first dress, and the skirt before it are just amazing!
    it makes me upset to know that i have no money to buy them D:
    great blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D i know i think they are too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!