I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hummmm......

Hey hey hey! It's Friday! (wow that sounded an awful lot like Barney, yikes) Are not you so GLAD IT'S SUMMER!!? I don't know about you but these are my favorite things about summer:
The SUNSETS!
The BEACH!

The FREEDOM!


The SKY!
I love the movement in this picture, it looks so beautiful.
Snow White! I love the dress here, and the awesome toadstools!


I think I'm beginning to have a new fixation with orange and butterflies. hmmmm
images via FFFFOUND!

Well, byeas!
M
Oh and P.S., if your wondering where I got the awesome polaroids, go to Polanoid. Awesome site. Do it. Now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!