I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, October 14, 2011

October, Be Kind

October Playlist 

Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzie

Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles

Caring Is Creepy - The Shins

Rawnald Gregory Erickson The Second - Star

Intro - The Xx

Fortune Days - The Glitch Mob

Of All The Gin Joints In All The World - Fall Out Boy

Help I'm Alive - Metric

Walking With A Ghost - Tegan and Sara

I made some cool mood boards to get in the October spirit. I'm so excited for Halloween!

Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!