I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Feel Like Lightning

Here is my lightning bolt. 
Isn't it nice? I wear it when I need courage, but I don't tell that to anyone. 
If you're like "What?Why...?" I'm just telling you this because it relates to Radical Self Love. I've really grown and changed a lot over this past year, and you can tell on this blog and in every other way too. I've become more confident, which, ya know, is a good thing. But I'm glad I have my lightning bolt to back me up. 
I want to to stretch my boundaries more this year. Grow out, not just up. Because some people get older but they never change. I don't want to be that way.  So I leave you with this nice thingy, read it:

Love, 
M

1 comment:

  1. One of the nicest ideas I've ever had, it really sums up the way I live my life so I always thank you for talking about this. This is so lovely and I hope you're doing well my darling girl. All my love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!