Hello there.
Today, I thought I'd explain the character I play in our movie, since I'm spending so much darn time on it!
Her name is Vandal.
She is a total badass, in the best possible way, not in a wannabe kind of way. The way I try to play her is like the vibe you get off a Paramore or Fall Out Boy song. Smiling while you commit the crime or smirking as you watch someone get hurt. Like that. She's tough, brave, always ready for a fight, and she runs toward trouble, inviting it. The set above is modeled after her style. As you can tell, her favorite colors are red and black. She also has really awesome eye makeup! I love playing this character because after I walk in town once filming's done, tons of people stare. And edge away. And that's fine by me. I love to scare people. This Saturday we are filming our epic battle scene! I'm super excited to pretend-kick-ass. Plus I get to give a "rally the troops speech" beforehand, and put warpaint on people's faces.
I love my costumes! I can show you pictures later.
But this is all for now.
Love,
M


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!