I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
People I See
Hey guys! For a recent photography assignment we had to take portraits of people. I thought mine came out pretty good so I just wanted to show the results:
I really like all of them, but my favorite are the last two.
Darling, I've missed you! Oh, thank you for your words once again. You're a gem. My favorite is the second photo, it's such a beautiful moment captured. She looks like Winona Ryder, too!
That picture of your sister is just adorable, also. I miss you, how have you been my dove?
I am a blogger, a small business owner, an artist, a dog-lover, and a lifelong learner. My mission is to feel good and enjoy life and make other people feel good too. I hope you enjoy what I write here, and you can always learn more about me on my "About" page on the tab up top :)
Darling, I've missed you! Oh, thank you for your words once again. You're a gem. My favorite is the second photo, it's such a beautiful moment captured. She looks like Winona Ryder, too!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of your sister is just adorable, also. I miss you, how have you been my dove?
All my love,
Your Norah x