I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Positives in Life

Happy Sunday! I am happy! I'm in a very good, and so, for no apparent reason, I'm going to list s things that I'm grateful for today:
  1. SUMMER. I've already discussed this in a previous post, but I can't emphasize it enough!
  2. MY FOLLOWERS! Yay! Thank you guys, you are great!
  3. SLEEP. This is mostly up here because I haven't been getting much lately and its made me appreciate it much more.
(Bonus!) These pictures:
Color seizures! 
via the fashion spot
Gotta love the ballooning orange dress, and the elephants!
via foto_decadent
I just love this picture because it looks like everyone in it is happy.
via FFFFOUND
All the best,
M

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!