I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Alright last post of the day for serious. Haha I get carried away. Here are some random fashion musings before I go:
Has anyone else heard that lace is a big trend? I am highly skeptical, as I haven't seen anyone wearing any yet.
I love this dress. The color, the style, everything. Perfection.

Also, I just found a blog that I absolutely LOVE! It's on typepad, its called Creature Comforts . Enjoy! I plan to be dabbling in fashion illustration sometime soon, and when I do, pics will be on the way!
Over and out,
M

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!