I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Ah Wouldn't Great Gran Be Proud of Me

DIY time! This photo from The Sartorialist inspired me to make a necklace like the lady's here. I used my great gran's old charm and an old bit of sheer ribbon to make the necklace.
If you look closely, this is the end result. I know you can't see it very well, but my camera is currently dead, so I am unable to take a better photo. I think think the necklace is quite sweet, no?
Also, just wanted to drop in a link for anyone who loves cupcakes as much as I do: this is your site! Crumbs and Doilies Cupcake Blog 
Well, that is all, so see ya later alligator!
M

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the necklace very well, nut I really like your hair and t-shirt. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace is great i love the charm!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!